Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lets get this Started.

Greetings,

So this is my first post and I thought I would start it off with my first Salamander Model.  Currently I am using my cell camera for taking pictures, but I will be "Borrowing" my wifes camera to make use of the macro function.

Another thing I hope to do in the near future is build a cheap light box for better picture lighting.  I think I am going to use the one outlined in this post, How to Make An Inexpensive Light Tent – DIY.

So what do I plan on doing with this blog? I want to use it to document my progress in my hobby.  To post images of my models, and as a record of my progression.  I will also be posting experiments I am doing with basing and customizations.  And if your lucky I might even add some interesting code snippets for stuff I do for work that I could not find any reliable up to date examples of on the web.
Thats about all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment