Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Twelve twins of Tzeentch WIP

Been busy working on my rank and file troops for my Warhammer fantasy Daemons of Chaos army.  I finally got a list I am happy with and after much deliberation humming and hahing I decided to do two separate armies; Daemons in fantasy and Salamanders in 40k.  Bellow you will find an image of my WIP pink horrors of Tzeentch, who I have named the Twelve twins of Tzeentch.  Included in the group are such characters as Mr. White, Slimer the Green, Blue meanie, Capt'n Flame-ingo, and a host of boring flesh tone horrors.  Also in the works is my Winged Horror of Tzeentch, my Herald and master of the lore of Beasts or Life, but more on him in his own WIP post.  Without anymore blah blah here is my group shot, the individual shots came out blueish and blurry.
Twelve twins of Tzeentch.

No comments:

Post a Comment