I picked up a bottle of this new product today, and so far I am impressed. as its name says its Liquid Green stuff, retails here for $4.45 for a GW paint pot sized amount. I tried it out tonight on a conversion I have been working on and have to say I love it. If you have seams or small cracks in a model, say where two parts join, then this is your friend.
So here are some Pros and Cons
- Dries fast, leave the pot open and you will ruin it fast. When I say dries fast I mean minutes after application.
- Water soluble, this is a double edged blade in this regard, the negative side is water based paints can liquify it again, however your primer should seal it.
- You can't sculpt with it, don't even try to.
- Dries a little soft.
- requires a little clean up and can hide details if you over brush.
- Amazing control over where it goes, you brush it on. Just use an old stiff brush.
- Dries fast, speeds up the time from assembly to painting.
- Is water soluble, I used a damp cloth to clean up an area of over brush. Also if you spill any its an easy cleanup. Will stain your brush green.
- You can file and Sand it.