Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

On the Salamanders Front

Greetings readers,

Tonight I played my first 40k game, My salamanders army managed to hold their own despite the odds being stacked against me.  First we played on my dining room table which is half the size of a normal table, Second my opponent fielded raiders.

To sum up the fight it went like this:
Round one raiders cover 3/4 of the table, I move my marines into cover.
Round two: witches disembark, fleet 6, and assault 6.  I loose 10 marines. I shoot he looses 10 witches.
Round 3: His witches fleet, then assault and I loose the rest of my troops.

It was a fun game. I think had we played on a proper table I might have been able to do more damage, maybe fielding rockets in each unit would help.

But here is my list.
HQ: Captain with power fist, storm bolter, and artificer armor. 143 points
Troops:
10 Marines, 1 Melta Gun, Sargent has chain sword and bolter. 170 points
10 Marines, 1 Flamer, Sargent has chain sword and bolter. 175 points
Total army point cost: 488 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment